Our homemakers oversee the home management tasks and manage domestic concerns.
When you are coping with an illness, accomplishing even the basic chores at home can be demanding and risky. Possible dangers can happen anytime. That is why aside from our home health aide assistance, we also include homemaking service to give you convenience while recovering from a certain condition. You don’t have to worry because our housekeepers are well-trained and dependable.
To give you a guide, we develop a list of services covered under the scope of our light housekeeping duties.
Our homemaking services include:
- Dusting the patient’s bedroom and bathroom
- Vacuuming the patient’s bedroom and bathroom
- Doing the laundry
- Shopping groceries
- Preparing meals
- Making beds and changing linens
- Mopping the patient’s bedroom and bathroom
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Washing the dishes, drying, and organizing them
- Wiping stove and refrigerator (Exterior)
- Taking garbage out of the house
Our medication supervision is also limited to the following:
- Medication reminders
- Reading instructions for usage
- Providing liquid with medication
Here are the duties not included in our homemaking service:
- Washing the walls
- Scrubbing the floors
- Moving furniture and appliances
- Cleaning collectibles
- Packing and moving boxes
- Moving the lawn
- Grooming and cleaning up the pet
- Shoveling the snow
- Wiping the windows and the like
- Raking the leaves
For more information, call us now at 708-801-8662. If you want us to personally come to your home and discuss your care requests with you, set an appointment now!