Our speech-language pathologists diagnose and treat individuals with vocal problems, cognitive-communication impairments, and stutters.
Your swallowing or speech problems are may be affected by a physical impairment, emotional issues, and learning disabilities. To provide a solution, our speech therapists customize examination and establish a care plan to assess the patient’s progress. They also help patients who have been in a traumatic experience re-learn proper swallowing techniques.
Here are the services our speech therapists offer:
- Communicate with patients
- Evaluate the patient’s level of language or speech difficulty
- Provide basic reading and vocalizing activities
- Provide oral and swallowing therapy
- Provide auditory habilitation and rehabilitation
- Create and carry out the treatment plan
- Identify treatment options
- Teach patient how to improve voices and make sounds
- Teach communication methods, such as sign language with little to no-speech ability
- Counsel the patient to cope with communication disorders
- And more
For more details, you may call us at 708-801-8662. To schedule a meet-up with us, go to our Set an Appointment page to learn more.